|
SEC 4 `2010
Deyi NPCC
NPCC HQ Sec1 BLOG Sec2 BLOG Sec3 BLOG Deyi NPCC
Layout by 16thday ©
|
ASPIRE TO SERVE;
STEPPING OUT TO LEAD
DEYI NPCC SECONDARY 4 `2010
21 SENIOR CADET LEADERS; Louis, Jason, Jun Wei, Chun Hian, Dharmesh, Khairul, Lloyd, Shi Teck, Jia Hui, Wei teng, Xin Yi, Zhi Guang, Wei Cai, Geok Mooi, Hadi, Alan, Sheng Hwee, Ze Xuan, Derrick, Kim, Ming Kai Saturday, March 6, 2010
5:55 AM
⇨ to all secondary fours
Dear Sec 4s, For this few weeks we've been working hard on your Total Defence Gold and your First Class Drill test. I am really glad that we've completed both within this span of time and I am extremely proud of all of you for putting in the time and effort. For those who did not attend, not to worry. I'll have another make-up training and test for all of you. The time and date will be confirmed again. As long as i see effort put in, regardless of how much, I'll try my best to give you what you should have. Time is running out, you've all been doing a great job as a CL, and it's time to hand over to the next batch, to let them have a first taste of taking charge. Teach them, guide them, mentor them so that they are able to bring the unit to a greater height. I hope to see all of you attend the last few trainings that you all will have, so that we're able to take a squad picture, before you stand down, AS A WHOLE! Do take care of yourselves, and study hard. Xiu Hao Sir |